I'm here, walking on the edge

• Thread starter the prodigal failure
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the prodigal failure

Hello.
I have been suicidal many times in my life. I have 3 attempts that were unsuccessful but the last one was close ( 3 days in ICU on a ventilator). The fact that I am here is positive. My wife, I cannot talk to about how I feel. She views these feelings as selfish attempts at her, which is far from the truth. I would give anything to not be suicidal, to not have a form of bipolar disorder, to be normal, for lack of a better word. Maybe I can help some of you and perhaps you may help me, knowingly or not.

Last edited:
L

LtRoarke

Welcome to SF, prodigal! I am sorry that you're hurting right now. When somebody will not listen to me or I am not in the mood to talk, I write down everything I am feeling. Sometimes, I tear up the paper I wrote it on! It makes me feel tons better. Feel free to type your feelings here; we will listen and offer our support. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Best wishes to you :)

Welcome to SF. I am sure you will find someone to share your pain with. We have many good people here that truly do understand. :hug: PM me if you would like to talk

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SteakAndChips

Hi - and welcome to SF. I am sorry that you have been hurting so bad - hopefully the members at SF will understand and be able to help - many people here know how painful problems can be. Hope to see more of you here

Love

GE

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum!:smile: Come here as often as you need to vent or help. I am sorry you have been unhappy and hope that perhaps our friendship can help you in some way.

hugs and hope,

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00