i'm here..

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by shadow44, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow44

shadow44 Member

i dont want to tell my story.. i am too afraid. i just wanted to say i'm here. i belong in this section i guess.. I've had my share of people being.. terrible. I don't know what i think about what happened yet.. there were a few different things some went on for months or years.. painful shameful memories. just wanted to say i feel like i need to post here, bt i'm not sure i can post anything specific. My heart goes out to everyone else who is here.
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing shadow; you are not standing alone. everything happens for a reason in this temporary existence here on earth. stay here with us.
  3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You are not alone, and you don't have to share anything you don't want to. Just know that there are people out there that can listen and support you through this and care.

I believe it now.
  4. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

As I mentioned with another one of your posts, I would appreciate it if you just didnt respond with your dogma about temporary exixtence. And that "everything happens for a reason" crap is enough to make me vomit in my own mouth. I noticed you have bible verses as your signature, but don't act like your religion is the truth when you have no evidence. And especially don't think of it as such when trying to help others that might not be the same religion as you.
  5. shadow44

shadow44 Member

I'm sorry.. i didnt mean to start a problem..

i would appreciate a lack of religious debate on my post.. I've actually had some pretty rough experiences involving religion and getting hurt because of certain peoples' beliefs about what i am being "wrong" so yeah.. please dont do the whole religious debate thing here? that'd be nice.

also i dont think the abuse happened for a reason.. i have a hard time believing i deserved what happened to me.. that it was supposed to happen.. but i could be wrong idk..
  6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Good for you for saying something to the other poster's! I am glad you stood up for yourself.

And you are right, you did not deserve it and there was no reason it happened to you, it wasn't pre-ordained or anything, the person who did it to you is responsible for it happening. Period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.