I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotSoGood

Hi all,

Been a while... but I'm just here to say that I am here... to those who care.. you'll know who it is.

I dont' know what's going on with me so that's why I'm not posting explaining anything. :( sorry. I'm lost.. and doomed it seems

bye

N

NotSoGood

Thanks Esther.

Though, I don't think I'll be signing in for a while. I don't wanna bohter you guys with all my crap, nonsense. Even if it's worth posting.. it doesn't make much sense.. and I dont' know if it ever will.

I don't know.. I just don't... :cry: I'm lost.. so lost

Sa Palomera

hun, why wouldnt you post it? we're here to read eachothers stuff and to rant and vent. this site is made for that, so that others can be there for you!

if you really are uncomfortable with posting stuff, you can still post it in a pm to me. let me be there for you. if you want my msn addy, just pm me and I'll give it to you :hug:

I'm here for you

N

NotSoGood

Why wouldn't I post it? first of all... if it were actually under my real name, or if anyone figured out who I was.. I'm sure this post would be burried in a heart beat like old times. I'm not really stable enough to handle being shut down like that..

I wish I knew what to do, I wish I could just talk to someone.

:cry:

N

NotSoGood

I can't pm :cry: I can't sign bck in anymore... trust me, I'd only be wasting your time.. like I've done to everyone else in all the time I've spent here.

just.. forget it. I just meant to say I'm still alive

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi NotSoGood, sorry you feel unable to post about how you feel, why are you unable to sign back in? I too am here if you would like to pm me....

:hug: Hazel

N

NotSoGood

Thanks Hazel and Ishtar.

Interesting how I've never exactly talked to either of you before but here without knowing who I am the two of you are offering more than most ppl do here. I miss the good ol' days when There was always someone to turn to in times like these. Is it possible that we get to a point of depression where no one wants to bother anymore unless you're someone anonomous.

I appreciate you both offering.. and wish I could take you up on your offers.. but I just feel that I'd be wasting your time. There's a lot more worthwhile people on this forum that could use your ears/shoulders more than I could. i'm sure that in some way I'll survive..

Is there a time when things become so messed up in your own mind that you simplify it to a point where it confuses you more than the original thought? That in itself sounds confusing. I thought that just thinking things through and spending some time on my own I'd be able to sort out some of the thoughts that have been hurting me these past few weeks.. but it seems as though I've confused myself more than I was in the begining.. and I've caused myself more pain and torment.

I'm so confused :(

Sa Palomera

well too bad you'd feel as if it'd be a waste of our times, but I'm sticking here :wink: I'm sticking with you and that's final! so please just pm me, I dont mind, I 'd love to help you or even just be there for you, to be a listening ear.

:hug:

N

NotSoGood

I can barely even manage to type what I have already. I feel so guilty for doing it.. sit here for a good 5 minutes debating whether or not to push the post button. I've hurt enough ppl here. I appreciate you sticking by me.. even though you know nothing.

I attempted and failed.... Thanks to a certain few people. They know who they are. and I haven't talked to them since. I feel worse about that. I miss the times where I talked to you guys as openly as I've ever been.

Sa Palomera

I can barely even manage to type what I have already. I feel so guilty for doing it.. sit here for a good 5 minutes debating whether or not to push the post button. I've hurt enough ppl here. I appreciate you sticking by me.. even though you know nothing.

I attempted and failed.... Thanks to a certain few people. They know who they are. and I haven't talked to them since. I feel worse about that. I miss the times where I talked to you guys as openly as I've ever been.

NotSoGood, you can say what you want, you can try to push me away as much as you want; it won't work. It's not your place to decide whether I'm gonna be here for you or not. that's my own decision. And I decided I am gonna stick with you, dont care how long I have to wait until you will be open towards me. I am here for you and wanna show you that you can trust me. And hopefully you'll come to trust me enough to open up to me.

I'm here, never forget that... :hug:

N

NotSoGood

I thank you so much for being here and not giving up yet. I suppose that after putting you through all the trouble of staying with this thread.. that I should let down my wall and let out what's bothering me?

Tho I can't sign in.... :unsure:

I don't think I'd be allowed to say it here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00