I'm Hopeless in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not alone but feel alone. My wife doesn't care about me anymore, nobody does. This is not my first marriage, but for the 15 years we have been together, I have been totally in love with her. Now she comes clean and says that she's been faking it and is tired of pretending.

I'm disabled from a back injury and live in constant pain. No longer can I work or do the things that I enjoy. Money is not a part of the problem, but it also provides no relief.

Once again I am so lost, tired of this feeling. I've accomplished everything that I want to accomplish. I'm tired of the physical pain and can't deal with the emotional pain. I just wish I had a battery that I could unplug and end everything.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I can empathize with the difficulty that comes with poor health and the stress that causes on a marriage. It is very difficult after a successful lifetime to feel like being left with crumbs. Do you have children from current or previous marriage or other family to get support from ?

Yes, I have a son. Ironically, he is working on his PhD in psychology. I don't want to talk with him or anybody about my feelings. I'm not convinced that I want any help. Honestly, I'm not even sure why I joined this forum.

I'm sorry for wasting anybody's time.

demuredawn

you are wasting nobody's time by being here, we all have the choice of whether or not to read your posts.... or to reply to them.... i do think you honestly need to decide what if any help you want/need though...

ava321

i think this is a good place to talk. we're here to talk because we want help without the judgement.. you can be heard here without having to be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00