I'm hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by snowbaby, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbaby

snowbaby New Member

Oh my gosh I've tried to commit suicide 14 times in the last 19 months. I've always taken overdoses. I was always been put in the hospital against my will or my doctor has 302ed me. All I want is to die. This morning my husband left me after 26 years. My sons 22nd birthday is today and I'm just fit to be tied. I feel hopeless, useless and you name it. I don't want to live anymore. How can I go on? My husband keeps my meds in a locked safe so that I can't overdose but what he don't know is that I have 3 weeks worth of Prestiq hidden from him along with some Lexapre and Seraquel. I am serously thinking about taking these meds and going to sleep hoping that I won't wake up.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Why are you feeling this way? :hug:
  3. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Moses smell the roses....lady, wake up! Your man needs you, your son(s) need you. You went through childhood, motherhood and now more then ever you're needed to both of them. 1. you both have gotten old another reason you should stick to each other and go through the worst that might come by, ALSO you made a promise before God in a church, keep that promise as it is something you promised not only to God, but to yourself and to the man you love, the one that cares for you and wished to spend the rest of HIS life with you, not yours, not this soon at least

2. Your kids are growing up, they need guidance now more then ever, it is now that you actually get to see them as adults, earning their keep, bringing home their lovers, sharing their experiences. Bond with them now some more so that the later issues they may have (like how to be a good parent) they will ask you for support and answers

3. You're not too far from the next stage of your life, to see your results, to see your lineage to watch your children's children grow. Time passes by very easily and from what i've seen with my mother, she's enjoying being a grandmother quite alot (she's 54, and my sister gave birth to a wonderful baby girl one month and a half ago, i'm not too far from my 21st as well)

So wake up, go through it, do your best to end this traumatizing cycle you're in (for both you and your loved ones) and enjoy the happy moments life throws at you. You still have much to look at in your life and it's a long way till your time arrives.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.