I'm hurt,

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NotImportant90, Mar 22, 2007.

1. I'm hurt. I really am. I know I shouldn't be. But I am. I was on the bus going home, and my friend was also gonna take that bus. She was with her boyfriend. Anyways, this is like my bestfriend. And there were two available seats behind me, and I thought they were gonna sit there. And my bestfriend was gonna sit there. But her boyfriend was like "Jump in the back" and she just went. I actually felt hurt, and I still do. I know, they are a couple and wants to be alone. But still.. She's my friend aswell. He's stealing her away from me. And it sucks. Right now it feels like all of my inside just wants to come out. And god damnit it hurts, I actually wanna cut. I havent done it in a while now. But now I feel like cutting. Its just too much now;

Im hurt because of being rejected by my friend
    My other friend said he liked me more than friends, then took it back and now I've started fancying him more.
    My favourit aunt hates me and refuses to talk to me
    Too much going on at school
    I'm depressed
    I'm dealing with foodissues
    I'm dealing with issues about who I am
    I'm lonely

Its just too god damn much.
    I don't know how much more I can take...

Now I actually don't expect anyone to answer this thread, seeing as Im new here and havent done much posting yet. And you all wonder, who's that girl and why the hell should we answer her stupid thread? Well, I just want someone to care about me. Its getting too much and I don't know what to do anymore..