I'm hurting. Bad.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SadDude1980, Feb 11, 2008.

1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I know this sounds like spam, but I swear it isn't. I wrote a song about my wife 2 years ago. I'm NOT some "lonely girl" faker, I'm really in pain. I'm an alcoholic, I'm diabetic, I'm 27 years old and I'm not doing well. Not doing well at all.

My wife hates my guts and has taken my daughter and left me - I never thought it could happen to me.

But here I am. Alone and broken with nothing but another glass of wine next to me. :( I went to a Christian forum and registered but when I posted my song I received an e-mail saying I was a spammer. Maybe I'll get that here too, I dunno.

I just hurt badly all over inside. I feel shredded. I feel horrible. If this were an online RPG, this "life" I'd hit the power button on my pc tower to log out. I'm done. I can't do this anymore :(

If God loves me, he'll help me. Anyone who's hurting bad like me, this SONG is for them, not for fame, it's the last relic of Kenny Soto Jr. in Alexandria Virginia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1792XDNt4

2. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

ur song is really awesome i love it...:hug:
    im here to help you in every situation...:smile:
    PM if u wanna talk...

3. You are a very awesome and talented person, Ken. :hug:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'be been where you are at the moment. Hang in there.
    I can't say the pain goes away completely, but the madness and desperation of the grief kind of mellows down to a dull roar.
    Have been told it goes away completely in the end so let's sit awhile and see shall we.
    Meanwhile, ease up on the drinking if you can.
    Post all the emotions, be that hurt, grief, anger whatever; that are whirling round in you..and no we won't label you a spammer. :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: :hug:

:grouphug:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

were all here for you hun :hug: