I'm hurting real bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chargette, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When I woke up from my nap yesterday one of my first thoughts was: life is a joke.

That's one of my clues that I'm not doing well at all. The trigger was that I found out on Friday night that my six year old grandson was whipped by his father with a belt. There are bruises on the child's back.

Since then, I've been slowly sinking and I'm now numb.

I've spoken with Mom and the Pastor and God so I have a protective net.

Last night the Pastor said, "don't forget to vent." I'm so angry at so many levels. Complete and total rage. This crap never stops. CPS is back. They are the idiots that gave this child to his father in the first place.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk or vent. :hug:

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Oh Vivian :hug:

Are you able to talk the CPS people, make it clear to them what's going on? Direct the anger to protecting your grandson? I'm so sorry, this is something beyond sympathetic words. Just know that I am thinking of you.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Viv I'm so sorry. It is so frustrating when it is a child. And there seems to be no sense or reason to how or why they let certain parents within 2 inches of a child. But you are right... you have your protective net and you have us here too. Vent. dont hold a single thought or feeling in about this. I understand I've been there with my own children and their father. So hun if you need to talk... you've got my number (lol). :arms:

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Viv, I have no words of advise to give other than I would that 'father' out and beat him to a inch of his life.

But....you and your grandson are in my prayers.

6. Chargette

Thanks everyone, for you support. I wish I could talk to CPS but they are abusive. I would be traumatized again, so I have to stay out of that battle field. I make all my statements directly to the court in a letter.

At this point, all I can do is be grateful that my grandson is with his other grandma for now.

7. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

Viv, I'm so truly sorry that you're having to go through all of this. Please just vent away and if I can help, I will

8. Chargette

CPS dropped the matter and sent my grandson back to his dad. This CPS is from another county so I'm going to have to talk to CPS afterall, but I will talk to the CPS in the county where he lives.

I got into a verbal fight with family and even though it's working out, I'm trashed. Today my thought was: it's a good time to die.

I'm hiding behind my knitting for awhile.

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad you have your hobbies to hide behind. And I'm pretty sure your dogs are too. Gonna be the best dressed 4 legged pups around (lol). Viv you can talk all you need to here. We're listening. And today is not a good time for you to die. Just posting today proves that. Hang on to that yarn. Maybe knit a safety net? Hun just want to help if I can. I know the struggles with family services. They are so blind sometimes. Feel free to maybe take a trial run at what you want to say with me. Whatever it takes to help you through this ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.