Im hurting really bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Hi, well, I guess I havent been around here for like a month or so... I dont know if anyone really remembers me... things havent changed much. I'm still having a really hard time. I did manage to get a place to stay though... and I hope it works out...
    Anyway, the voices and agents are still around... they are really driving me nuts. And the thoughts of suicide are really scaring me. I feel there is no reason to live... feel like Im stupid... I keep making these mistakes and I cant stop. I try to get along with the other people in my life but I just seem to make an ass out of myself... its getting stupid. I dont want to deal with ME anymore... whats the point? I cant do this anymore...
    I just am so sick of it... I hate myself, I would love to die but I have a baby brother to worry about...

2. hirondelle

hirondelle Member

Hello, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time, how can I help? Don't give up, hang on in there, what the voices like? What do they say to you?

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome back!
    how has the past month been for you?

catherine

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Melinda. I do remember you. I am sorry to hear things haven't gotten much better for you. It is good to hear you have a place to stay now. Are the voices as strong as they were before or have they settled down a little bit? I am glad you realize the importance of staying alive for your baby brother. Thank you for posting and letting us know how things are. Take care Melinda. :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Melinda. I remember replying to some of your threads when I first joined SF a while ago. How are you doing these days? What are the voices saying to you?

6. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Hi, well thanks for the replies...
    The voices are pretty bad... they say that I have to die...
    The agents have gotten worse because now they're carrying guns.
    The voices get me all paranoid that someone is going to hurt me. For example I was at the pool and the voices were saying people were going to drown me so I left...
    Lately I havent been doing a whole lot, just sitting around and cutting. I feel horrible... its insane. Everywhere I go I just have horrible anxiety and I feel like everyone is talking about me or staring at me. I just dont know how to deal with all this. IT used to be like I was just suicidal and depressed, now its like theres so many other things, paranoia, voices and agents following me around..
    FUCK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.