im hurting so badly *trigger*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXxRNBxXx, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

So many emotions have come over me tonight...

I have realised how much im going to miss my family when they like die and stuff its unreal how much this has shocked me.. ive been crying my eyes out on cam to brandon for the last hour.

I mean i didnt think i would as much as i feel now but omg im going to miss them all so much, theres like cancer in our family so badly... its already taken so many lives and like im so hurt and scared

Im honestly scared to death... i just want the pain to stop
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Rachel, everyone dies, that is just how life is. However it doesn't make it easy but it is something you shouldn't fear. You just need enjoy every minute you have with your family and keep focusing on the good times, and to be honest there is no reason to worry about the future.

Just keep creating those good memories and these will also help you through those bad times. I'm always here for you hun. Take care <3 :hug: xx
  3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I know but its like such a slap in the face tonight. i miss my uncle so much i want him to hold me tonight and protect me.. i need him :(

Im so weak tonight its pretty damn pathetic
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

He is protecting you, looking down on you. I am sure he is in a happy place now, and he would want you to be happy too :)

And it's ok to get emotional, so don't call yourself pathetic. I am on msn if you need to talk. Love ya Rach <3 xx :hug:
  5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thanks hun, your always there for me.

Love you so much x
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well, I am really not doing well so none of what I typed will probably sound right, but just want you to know you are never alone :hug: xx :hamster:
  7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im always here for you shazz. your my first friend on here.. you and john xx
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I find when I take on too much I scare myself...that is when I have to take it much easier, and recognize that the problems will be sorry you miss your uncle so much but so glad for you that you loved that deeply...I hope you feel better soon as you deserve to feel good...big hugs, J
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you hun :hug: I feel a little better then before... I went out for a walk been out a few hours walking and walking trying to make sense of everything. I love going out at night time its so peaceful and much easier then facing the day when people are around everywhere. Also the police pull me and asked why I was out wondering at this hour but i just told then im old enough to go out for a walk if I wish to and im not breaking the law so theres nothing they can do. They just said they was worried about me and told me to go home. lol

So yeah im home now but only because my cell phone ran out of battery. Im charging it up at the moment but im dying to go out back... its odd i just love being out in the dark night.. relaxes me so much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.