im i ever going to get better!?!?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by saint6, Mar 12, 2008.

1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

i guess not, i find myself coming back to this site so much when i get all excited when i think im fine. it never lasts it never does. i cant take it. having being built up just to be put the fuck down. please someone love me, please someone recognize me, please help me...

so much shit going on right now, i cant trust anyone anymore, they just dont understand what i am going through.

God, why did you give me life? i dont deserve this life, i fucked up this life.

i fucked it up so bad, there is no turning back, i am going to accomplish nothing.

should i leave this place?

ahdnasdcljnasan skdnabsksnadkjsadk jsbdakf nasdkf nask n NO ONE LOVES ME, NO ONE FUCKING CARES!
    NO ONE

ASFKFJ NOOO ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FSDKJF LSNF SLN WHY WHYW WHY WHY
  2. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Is there no one to help you?

Have you tried the Doctors and stuff?
  3. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

fuck the doctors, they are bullshit. they are not to trust, they don't give a shit just as long as you pay them.
    no one cares, no one understand me they all think and say the same old shit.

it will get better
    there is always tomorrow
    nothing gives you the right to kill yourself

so i guess there is nothing left to do.........................
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there Saint6. I know that things are hard, but they will get better eventually. And always know that you are loved. :hug:
  5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand your hopeless feelings. I too feel hopeless in fighting my addiction and feel like I"ll never get better. but I keep on trying. I have to get better sometime, so I keep trying.