im I werid

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killmesomeone

I realize that I don't like to leave my house. I see myself staying home more than going on. Its not that I have no where to go i just prefur to stay home. So I want your honest oppinon is that werid?

T
i hope you're not. cause that would mean i am too ;D

But i think its all to do with the depression. if u are? i always put off peoples offers to go out and stuff, even though ive not got plans, and all i will do is sit and watch telly. i just prefer that to do anything else.

well, i gues you are in some way. but i am that kind of person too. i gues everything that is of the "wall" that society created is something "bad". but dont worry about it - there are a lot of people who thinks like you.

yada

I do the same a lot lately, but I don't see that as weird. I used the be the guy who had to go partying 5+ days per week (not kidding) and could not stand to be home. I had to be around people.

But nowadays, even though I am lonely and need emotional support, I find I prefer to stay home. I think it's cause I feel comfortable here. Don't have to put on a happy face (major effort). Don't have to worry about how I look, and don't have to feel like I am being judged. Occassionally I'll go out to dinner with friends etc and realize I don't want to be there at that time and it's not easy to just leave. Home is just comforting.

I used to really like going for long drives on quiet roads at the wee hours of the morning, as it helps me think and relax. And sometimes I'd drive 1500 miles across the U.S. But with the price of gas now I don't do that much anymore, though I wish I could. So add my data-point to the statistics... the price of gas is contributing to my depression. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00