I'm in a very bad placce right now.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Soldier83, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

I'm in a VERY bad place right now. I drank a bottle and I have my rounds lined Its not loaded, but I'm trying to find a reason not to. Please someone talk to me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
  2. Soldier83

Guess its not that important, bye
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need to talk. :hug: What's happening, what's brought you to this point?
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also here if you would like to send a PM
  5. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

Hey Soldier, I hope you're still here to talk to us. What's gotten you this far?
  6. Soldier83

Just so tired of getting screwed over where ever I go. I work my ass off and keep my nose clean, do what I'm told and take care of my kids. Yet some asshole 18 year old who doesn't know ANYTHING about anything comes along and takes my job. What the hell is there? I mean I cant get a job anywhere that doesn't pay minimum wage, or close to it, because either they don't hire soldiers, or people that have a family. Yes I have credit, it might be bad, but I have some established credit. I've guarded con-ex boxes full of high explosives for EOD, I've held a mans head steady while being shot at so a medic could dress his wounds so he wouldn't die. I've taught soldiers room clearing procedures, and kicked in doors. All that, but I cant get a job because I'm not trustworthy...WHAT THE FUCK!!!
  7. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

I'm really really sorry about that... you would think that after all our military does for us, the country would at least be kind enough to provide them with stable jobs. Unfortunately, I'm only a kid, so I have very little knowledge on this... but perhaps this link could possibly assist you? Apparently the army can help you try to set up a job, so maybe it's worth a try: http://myarmybenefits.us.army.mil/H...areer_and_Alumni_Program_(ACAP).html?serv=147
  8. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did. Have you ever tried being a body guard a friend of mine that was in Iraq afterwards became a body guard for different things. At first he worked concerts and stuff. However it didn't take long until he was guarding this rich guy and was making 50,000 a year. I would definately see if you could get a job like that because I heard its pretty easy and they want people exactly like you. My buddy said all he does is watch tv most of the time and never even heard a noise while guarding.
  9. Soldier83

I've tried the security thing, problem is although I am very proficient in hand to hand I look like a 16 year old kid. It doesn't help matters that I cant break 150lbs.
  10. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hi Soldier83, how are you currently doing?
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree with you hun you should be given a chance at a job before all others You have done so much for your country dam eh Don't give up ok talk to your VET affairs and see if they can help you at all with job placement hugs toyou
  12. Soldier83

Thats not the point, I dont want to be picked for a job if I dont deserve it. All I want is to get a job even though I was in. Jesus is it so much to ask for, all I want is a fucking job
  13. Soldier83

All this doesn't matter though. Thanks for talking to me for a little while. I have a new plan. I hope it works. Bye
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.