I'm in crisis, but can't do anything.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bullzye, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

suicidal thoughts are strong in my head. i have started self-harming. the pills are out of the draw. the voice in my head wont be quiet and he doesn't have anything positive to say. i don't have any phone credit to ring Crisis or Samaritans. i feel trapped. the weather is rubbish so i can't go for a walk which usually works. i feel as though the urges are going to become too much and i am going to lose control.
    But if i can use a pay phone (if i can find one) then i don't feel comfortable talking to Crisis in this state, as fear of being hospitalized.
    what to do.........
  2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

If you find a pay phone, I think you can request Samaritans to call you back, so you could get them to call your mobile. Or you could email them?
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I've thought about this some. Only thing I can think of is maybe e-mailing the Samaritans, but I don't know how fast you can get a response. Is it possible you can borrow a neighbor's house phone and then walk outside the person's house and use it? :hug:
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Bullzeye. I'm sorry to hear you are in such a state. If you could use a payphone, could you call Samaritans? Do they link up with Crisis automatically? (I'm not in UK, so don't know.)

If you have the option, I'd say call the Samaritans. Or stay and talk to people here. We're good listeners.

If you were to be hospitalized, would it be so terrible if it means you stay safe? It might not be for long and it could be the start of your getting well for good, and not haphazardly slipping into a really bad place if you are triggered again.

I hope your mood settles soon. Stay safe! :hug:
  5. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

i don't have any neighbors. i live on my own on the edge of a village. im going to walk to the village to find a phone to ring Samaritans. even though its raining and cold, which will make me feel worse.
    thanks for you advice.
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good luck finding a phone! :hug: Stay safe.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi hun hope the walk helps to clear you mind even if it is raining sometimes that rain help me release tears inside. You come back and talk here okay keep talking we are listening hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.