I'm in crisis, every day is hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 ears ago I felt in love with a girl, who already had a boyfriend. She made me happy, when I saw her, she gave me hope. When she moved to another country I was depressed, but I still had a small peace of hope. 2 months ago my hope finally died. I have tried everything that I wanted to try before - SCUBA diving, inline skating, alpine skiing and snowboarding. I tried to find another girl, but nothing helps me. Now I don't know what to do. I don't want anything. Every minute don't know what to do. Sometimes I think to write a letter to that girl, but don't know what I can write. I feel pain every minute, every day, every week. No hope, no future.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I do know how you feel...years ago, I felt I could not live without someone, and had to find within myself, what this person meant and what I could do to build those feelings for myself independent of anyone else...it is still a work in progress, but can happen...hope you too find your gifts and someone else to share them with...J

it's not healthy to be in a place where you can't live without another person. Even if the two of you were together, if you really couldn't live without her, that level of dependence would likely cause the relationship to fail pretty quickly.

Maybe you could try some therapy, other treatment. If you can get to a place where you don't need to be in a relationship in order to survive, then maybe you can look her up and see if she wants to be with you.

why is it that you gave up hope two months ago?

I don't know why I lost my hope 2 months ago. I tried to cure my headache for more than 20 years and recently done it. I don't feel headache any more. But I also don't feel any desire, don't want anything. I have no idea what to do to get better. Everything I tried didn't help me. I don't feel better when I don't want to be in a relationship.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Sorry every day is hell for you.. i wonder if you could write this girl a letter, but not actually send it? Write everything down, get it all out.. express how you're feeling etc then once it's written burn it or tear it up or something. I just wonder if that's something that would help? Take care xx

My favorite thing to do when I'm having strong unresolved feelings (anger, depression, missing someone..) especially when they're aimed at someone, is write the person a note, tell them everything I want to say, attach the note to a helium balloon and let it go. Then, I feel like I have told that person. I can think that they got the note or not, whichever helps more. Or maybe someone else in the world got it, and it helped them. Whatever I need is what happens.

Feel better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00