im in crisis??? i don,t think so

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Einherjar, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Einherjar

Einherjar New Member

too many hypocrite on earth.

i cant see why and how i can continue this life, i have no familly, no friends.

im 20 years old, addict, poor, angry, tired and sad.

14 October 2009 was my last day.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you'll change your mind and talk to us. Here if you need anything.
  3. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

Can you go into recovery to help with your addiction? I know of many people who are in recovery right now, or have been through it. You need to face your problems, not run from them. The battle is worth it in the end.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Keep talking, it will help to vent x
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Can you tell us about your anger? It's so important to get anger out of your head. In my experience, it's been my own anger and not being able to recognize, let alone express it, that caused me the most anguish.

6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Tell us more about yourself, what keeps you from moving foward? Friends can always be made, you are here, there are tons of people here. I'm sure you cab make some friendes, even ones near your residence. Please don't give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.