• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm in danger

iwihbn

Don't the sun look angry at me?
Aite, homie.
You can do this! Follow the instructions for the medication, or flush them and go back to your doctor to ask for something weaker.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, you really need to let your prescribing doctor know about your history, as you said yourself 'i'm in danger'' at least you know your own body and your own limits. Please go back to the doctor and iron this out but at the same time make sure you have a strength of medication that eases the pain levels. You can do this.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
Hey, you really need to let your prescribing doctor know about your history, as you said yourself 'i'm in danger'' at least you know your own body and your own limits. Please go back to the doctor and iron this out but at the same time make sure you have a strength of medication that eases the pain levels. You can do this.
Absolutely, let your doctor know and work with him, or her, from there on the advice you get.

Harmony

SF Supporter
I'm debating whether to go to hospital, I don't think I'm strong enough to stop
Keeping you safe is what matters the most so if you feel out of control and in danger, this would be the best option. It's ok to ask for help from others when you are not feeling strong enough to handle things on your own.

I had a back injury and got prescribed some pretty intense medication. I have a history and don't think I can control myself
Is the main problem now the back pain, addiction to or side effects from the medication, or something else?

I hope things can get better soon.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00