Im in financial mess and think im gonna end it tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jbjb, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbjb

jbjb New Member

i have gotmyself in to a little bit of debt and i see no option but to kill myself, really dont want to but feel i have no choice now :-(
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I know what it's like to be in financial difficulty and to not have any idea how to move forward so I feel for you. I don't know what country you are in but I know here at least (UK) there is a lot of government legislation in place to help people find a way out of the hole. It might not be a fast process but there are other ways out. Please think about getting some advice first? Google debt relief charities etc? Stay and talk to us - people here might be able to suggest things you haven't thought of yet
  3. jbjb

jbjb New Member

i am in the uk and sadly due to previous financial problems i ended up going to a loan shark and now im in a mess. I have attempted suicide so many times i just think that my only way out is too die. ive let so many people down and ive been off work for days due to the stress. i really think that my time is up xx
  4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you're reaching out, jbjb... you are among friends. I am in the same position, and just taking it day by day at this point. Know that I am among the many SF friends who truly care, and I hope that we can both find a way to survive. Please give yourself a chance and take a few days to consider alternative options and interact with us in SF before you go through with it. Who knows... perhaps there are solutions for both of us that we can't see right now. Feel free to message me anytime. I'm not on all day, but I promise to respond to your message as soon as I get it. Sending hugs and friendship... :console:
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It seems cliche, but I do understand how this stress feels...hold on to people who care and who understand...maybe that can reduce the stress and you can get to work again
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey im sorry you are going through this... perhaps going to the citizens advice bureau would help? they can direct you in the right direction about any help available and also what you should be doing to get yourself through this and resolving debt etc.... they CAN be really good - definately worth a try....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.