I'm in love with the wrong guy

this is the first time that I have fell in love. he dumped me over a month ago and i cant get over it. I know that this sounds normal for a teenager but he said shit thats not true that i beleived. Im going to be in 9th grade this fall and hes going to be in 12th. I will see him at school the whole next year, but im afraid i will start crying when i see him. i havent seen him for over a month and he proposed to me almost 2 months ago and I'm so depressed because I think he used me. I rejected him because i said i was only 14 and i think i should wait. I'm in love with him still but he blocked me on facebook and he hangs up each time i call him. I dont know what to do! He lives a few blocks away from me and i sit across the street from his house because it brings back good memories i had with him. he lied to me about everything. I believed him. If you want the whole story and situation dont be afraid to ask. And I'm begging for help.

Anime-Zodiac

I think perhaps the combination of him being your first love and also him living close to you, makes this hard for you. But he lied to you about everything and he dumped you as well. You'll get over him in time. We all recover at different rates.

Reki

As hard as it is to hear and as sad as it makes me to say it, that's what heartbreak is. It's pretty painful, sucks the life out of everything and seems like it'll last forever, but it doesn't. It can take a while to heal and even way after it's 'over', remembering that person might still bum you out for a little while but things change with time. You meet new people, fall for them and worry about other things. It's just how it goes sometimes, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00