I'm in love

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by poison, Dec 24, 2006.

1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

As some of you may know, I've met this wonderful girl lately. When I'm around her, I feel so special and peaceful. She gives me peace of mind. When we're together, I feel like nothing can bring us down. We feel the same away about each other... I love it when she rests her head on my chest and I stroke her hair. She gives me a reason to live. When I'm around her I have hope for life. She means so much to me.
    :badger:
    FINALLY! I get to be happy for a little while!

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

That's great news! Long may these feelings continue.. thanks for sharing, and keep us updated.. it's good to hear of such good news in our lives :arms:

3. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you, man

I pray that you will find happiness in each other, and that you stay together. I'm so glad that she gives you hope and that you have so much joy in each other. I believe that God has blessed you with each other, and I'm so glad for you.
    I had a friend like that a few months ago and she decided not to be friends anymore and it almost killed me. If it wasn't for God I don't think I would continue going on, she was the only girl I know who I felt so strongly for.

But this shouldn't be about me, it's about you. I'm really happy for you, and I hope that this feeling of joy and hope you share together will stay with you.

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz