I'm in pain everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jersh

I used to always be a happy person, at least mostly happy. I had an accident a couple years ago (3 story fall). I look great too, nothing really too obvious that you can see to make you think I've learned to walk, eat, breathe, etc. all over again. I had around a 30% chance to live they said.

The problem is I survived the accidental fall and now I'm in constant pain everyday. My back, my wrists, even the feet i fell on. The girl I loved wont get into a relationship with me and I tried to go to school so I could get a good job to support myself later in life but I'm in too much pain to drive and sit in class.

If I was by myself I think i would kill myself by now. I'm living with my mom and she's very christian and If I killed myself it would devastate her so I won't. I think after my mom dies in some years down the road I could see myself ending my life.

I really don't know what to do. The pain killers dont work as good as they used to and I feel that the pain is getting worse everyday and I sometimes i just cry because it hurts so much. Im about to cry right now too I feel so bad and no one understands this pain.

From what you have written you have been given a 2nd chance at life, not many people get that chance. You survived for a reason (whatever it may be) you shouldnt reflect on your accident too much and that will get you down.

Concentrate on yourself, not your girlfriend, friends just YOU. I understand that you are in alot of pain and the painkillers arent doing much, go back and see more doctors, get 2nd opinions and you will get better treatment and medicines.

Have you tried putting something cold on your wrists etc when it starts? i know its not high tech but when i broken my arm a cold press helped me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00