I'm in so much turmoil & the pain is horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJE

I have such up and down emotions about my wife.
I can get to thinking that I need to improve myself and let her see I'm strong & confident so she finds me hopefully attractive again, then I can seconds later think it's all hopeless & I have to do away with myself as I can't cope with the pain of not being with her.
My latest thought is that I would have to literally move to the other side of the country to try to forget her as being where I am just constantly reminds me of her.
All my family & kids are here but that doesn't make the slightest difference in my mind.
I'm so wrapped up in my wife that nothing else seems to matter.
I have never felt so bad in all my life.
I actually went to work today for the first time in 3 weeks, I was so messed up lately that I just went off for a week or so just to get away from it all.
I really don't think I can ever be normal again without her in my life.
I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow to see if he can change my meds as the last lot didn't do anything for me,
This whole situation has completely knocked the life out of me.
I'm so unhappy & miserable.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there,

I am sorry you are feeling do miserable and dreadful. What do you think could make you feel ''normal'' again without your wife being in the scene? Break ups are hard, really tough, I have been through it myself. I hope the doctor can help you and that you can get a medicine that will suit, agree with you and help you. Please let us know how the doctor appointment goes, we care :)

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey my brother, I'm sorry you're still suffering. Unfortunately there's no time limit on a broken heart. But I can tell you, it will get easier as time goes on. Sadly we can't control how others feel about us, but being the best person we can be is possible. I sense you're a good man with a good character, stand tall. No matter how much you hurt, show kindness with dignity, to your wife and children and all those involved. Speak only good words, do only good deeds and do all of it with love. Even though you're in pain, don't let them see it. I honestly don't know if this will change the circumstances, but I believe it will show the man of Honor that you are. I know how much you hurt and I wish I could take it away. I hope nothing I've said offended you, as that was not my intent. I say this because I acted dishonourably during a breakup and I've never forgiven myself. Take care my friend.
Brian
ps: if you want to talk message me.

AJE

Thanks to u all for taking the time to reply.
The doctor has prescribed new pills so maybe they will work,
Just struggling at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00