im in trouble please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angel, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel

angel New Member

this is my first post. im new.

so here is where im at, been depressed for maybe a decade, got diagnosed with BPD a year ago, this mnth doc says im borderline manic depressed (bipolar)

this month I decided I want to end it. im ready to go. I cant concentrate at work and I mess up so much, I hear voices saying its time. ive written my note, my goodbye note, ive planned out how, ..... im ready. I am a walking zombie. I cant distinguish whats real. I see things fuzzy, almost like a dream. im so cold I feel dead already. im no longer a person.
    I don't fear dying.
    I have a daughter, a beautiful 8 month old daughter,

please help me stay for her.

I just want to go. nothing is real anymore, I cant do this
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi Angel,

I'm sorry to hear that you are in such distress right now. We are only a peer to peer support forum so we cannot offer medical advice or treatments, but we can listen to you and offer non medical advice. It sounds like you are in a crisis, so I would suggest getting immediate help by going straight to the ER or A&E to seek urgent psychiatric help. It sounds like you need to be kept safe right now and may need medications tweaking and the docs can do it safely there. Please take care and please continue to reach out.
  3. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

you have your daughter to live for .. n she needs her mother .. dont leave her hand.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry for the way you are feeling. Life is important, so are you. Yes, you are suffering but remember you are not alone. You have to speak to a doctor about your feelings and its nothing to be ashamed off. Many people get down and it's not just you. You would truly miss your child growing but the important thing is that you are there whilst she grows up.

PLEASE DO NOT ACT ON ANY FEELINGS. Please keep posting for the support you require.
  5. jamieblue1

jamieblue1 New Member

I'm sorry you're in so much pain love. Know that you are not alone....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.