I'm in trouble

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by magik, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magik

magik Member

Tomorrow I can either run away or kill myself. I can't face telling the truth. I've told some very big lies and by Thursday it will all be out in the open and there's no way round it. I'm so scared about running away. I've nowhere to go and I will hate myself all the time. I won't feel anything if I kill myself but then there's no chance of happiness. Where there's life there's hope but I don't think I'm strong enough.

2. Robald

Robald Active Member

Oh dear... perhaps you should wait a few days to see if it's really as bad as you're expecting before doing anything drastic? I mean, if you're gonna end up dead it won't have made any difference to you to stick around a bit longer. Could be interesting?

3. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

dont run away or cut face up to what has happened. it may be hard but u can do it. no matter what has happened it always boils over. if u run away u will have to live with the fact u ran away from everyone who cares for u and if u cut then ul cause pain to ur friends and family and u wont be able to find happiness.
    my thought is u shud face it and pull through :hug:
    my inbox is always open if u face any other problems

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Magik. If you need to talk about things there are many people here who will listen. Whatever you have said is probably not as bad as you are imagining it to be. If you want to tell us more about whats happened maybe we can help. I'm going to be offline for about 1 hour but will be back and am here for you if you haven't found anyone else to talk to. You can get through this. No lie is too big that you can't be forgiven. We all make mistakes. Best wishes. S.:smile:

5. magik

magik Member

I know anything can happen. Something good could happen and my life could return to normal. This Christmas I'm supposed to be going with my parents and brother down to visit relatives like we always do but I know I'm not going to make it. Whatever happens it's going to break their hearts. The chance of something coming along to make it all better is so small.

6. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

yeah but there is still a chance of something making it better so never give up

7. magik

magik Member

If I did tell the truth my parents would never trust me again. I know that. What I've done is so terrible. I hate myself so much it's unbearable. I'm a liar. Sometimes even I can't tell whether or not I'm being honest. Reading my posts I can't tell whether this is how I really feel or whether I'm just trying to win sympathy. They sound so fake. And the worst thing is there's a part of me that doesn't feel sorry at all for what I've done. What's wrong with me?

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If it's going to get out then fezz up first, people may be cross with you but will still admire the fact that you had the courage to own up.
    The flack will die down soon enough, something always more sensational comes along to take peeps minds off any shit you might have got up to.

9. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

terry's right fess up to whats happened and show that u are sorry to ur parents and show u can still be trusted. it may take time before they fullytrust u but they will

10. magik

magik Member

They should put me in an asylum. I look and sound OK but underneath I must be insane. I should be feeling depressed at the moment but I'm not. I want to die but I'm not depressed. I should be in an asylum

11. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

That makes two of us, if you find that of comfort.

12. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

dont think like that all our emotions are different and unexplained maybe this is just confusion and itl take time

13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I think the feeling of insanity may be coming from the fact you're scared shitless at what you imagine is going to happen next.
    It's always horrible knowing people are going to be angry/disappointed etc.
    but honestly I'd get in first and at least have the kudos of having been brave enough to own the fault.

14. magik

magik Member

Sometimes I want my family to disown me so I can start with nothing and make my own way in the world. I wish they thought nothing of me. I can stand being hurt if I know they're OK.

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Magik,
    It sounds like you suffer from irrational thinking, paranoia, and mood swings. Go see a shrink because these are all signs of mental illness. They can treat them with meds. You need to fess up to your parents and tell them you need professional help.
    You should also attend christmas with them. I missed six years with my family because I was angry. My first year attending after those six years I felt major out of place. The next year was a lot better. Make your family happy and go with them!!~Joseph~

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Magik,

I think you should tell the truth before it comes out. Maybe it wont be as bad as you think :hug:

17. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

telling the truth and confessing to what u have done, shows u are strong enough to admit your mistakes and own up to them, people will admire u for that, maybe not straight away but in time they will. It may seem really bad right now but it will blow over eventually. If u ever need to talk we are all here 4 you.

Good Luck and Stay Safe
    xoxoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.