im in trouble :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXxRNBxXx, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well first of all for those who dont know im aka ~xXxlonelygirlxXx~

Im in BIG trouble and i dont know what im going to do yesterday i had to go for a assessment.... at the hospital and they want to admit me there i didnt wanna go so i walked out they told me if i wouldnt go in they will send a team to assess me at home over the weekend.... she said its 98% chance im going to get admitted even if i agree or not....

There due here at 11:30.....

I really dont want to see them.... i feel sooo scared i cant even explain it im like a nervous wreck.

They said if i refuse treatment they will get me sectioned.

How will i explain this to my family?

Im suppose to be going greece on wednesday....

everything is messed up
  2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hunny :hug:

I think the best thing would be to agree to treatment, but say you want treatment that doesn't involve being hospitalized?? If you refuse treatment point blank then it sounds like they will forcefully section you, so you are gonna have to find some middle ground.

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Hannah im sooo scared... my family think everything is great atm they aint a clue whats going on.... im nearly ready i have even packed a bag to go off somewhere for the weekend to avoid them.... x
  4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

what will they do if you run away for a bit?
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

ur family will understand as they love ya...treatment means getting better and ur famliy im sure wants only the best for you...I would think treatment will help you :hug: but that me....
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

They keep telling me i have a daughter.... but shes not mine? I dont remember giving birth to her? Im nearly ready now anyway so I guess i best go...
  7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

if they come near me ill hurt them :/
  8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Rachel be careful, thats not the way to avoid being sectionned.... I stand by my advice to try to talk with them and agree to some kind of treatment. Ally is yours sweetie, she is your little girl, please try to hold on to that thought :hug: xx
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

no shes not mine :( she never will be. she belongs to my mum n dad. i told the hospital this yesterday. i have to go now as they might come early....
  10. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Stay safe hun :hug:
  11. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I really think they were unlikely to section you. If they'd wanted to they wouldn't have let you walk out on them yesterday cos it just gives you the opportunity to do what you're threatening... ie get off. I hope you stayed and managed to talk to them and let them explain what they want to do and why, and give you a chance to have your say too.
  12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I think they are going to section you because of what they said- if you refuse treatment today they will section you- and the 2% chance of not being admitted 'whether you like it or not.' You left hospital meaning now you're seen as 'non compliant,' refusing treatment and at risk.

It's 11.40 and I'm not sure where you are but just go along with it and get admitted voluntarily. Don't throw a fight, because if you do, you'll be trapped on a section for however many months. At least with a voluntary admission, you'll have some say over leave and medication.

Also, I think I remember you telling me you had MIND's support in hospital. I'm not sure if this was advocacy, but regardless of sectioning, try and get in contact with them again.
  13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

what happened rach?
  14. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well they came round 45 mins late....

I wouldnt talk to them at all, they said there coming back at 6pm to try again and if i dont talk to them about things we will have to consider me going in... so i guess i really should talk to them when they come back...

I just dont know anymore things are so weird at the moment i cant explain it..

Im suppose to be going greece on wednesday yet i dont care i dont want to go... i just want to end my life???

today i have taken 10 in one go of my beta blocka....
  15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

can you call for an ambulance? when did you OD?
  16. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

EDIT: removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  17. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im ok nothing happened to me regarding the pills i only took 10x 40mg of them. im going to get a cold bath and go out for a long walk to my place again with everything else hahahahahahahaha
  18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

you need to get checked out regardless. i do hope you keep safe in that place you go to.
    did the crisis team come and see you, and what came out of that?
  19. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Try to see the good in getting help. Maybe you are in this difficult position for a greater reason than you think. Maybe this is the time to get this stuff worked out. Try to surrender to the events and see how they play out. See what the events are showing or telling you. Please don't forget to pray. You seem like a sweet person and i think this is the begining of getting things under control. It might be good for your family to know you are struggling witnh these things. There may be mutual healing that could result if they know. Things are better than you think.

Write me if you need to talk,

20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

let us know how you're doing, if you're able. i hope you are relatively safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.