1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm incredibly fickle

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Will, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

...and I hate myself for it.

There are ups and downs to it, but long-story short, it's hurting my life right now. I can't stand myself. Never, ever making a decision. I never know what I truly want and that changes at the drop of the hat. That's why I don't wear hats.

It's always pushed people away from me. And it's hurting my relationship with my girlfriend. She's all I've got, and I don't want push her away from me. She's the only thing I've been sure about. I need to be more...normal.

I don't want to torture myself over a simple decision. I just want to be CONTENT. How do I be content? How do I NOT regret things? How do I forgive myself? How do I trust?

I have none of these things. I'm just...fed up. Where do I go from here? How do I save myself? :sad:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

These are such difficult questions that if you do get some resolutions please share them with me...all I can say is that the most effective way to be in the world is to genuine...and to acknowledge your worth...I thik everything else comes from there...all the best, J