I'm incredibly fickle

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Will, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

...and I hate myself for it.

There are ups and downs to it, but long-story short, it's hurting my life right now. I can't stand myself. Never, ever making a decision. I never know what I truly want and that changes at the drop of the hat. That's why I don't wear hats.

It's always pushed people away from me. And it's hurting my relationship with my girlfriend. She's all I've got, and I don't want push her away from me. She's the only thing I've been sure about. I need to be more...normal.

I don't want to torture myself over a simple decision. I just want to be CONTENT. How do I be content? How do I NOT regret things? How do I forgive myself? How do I trust?

I have none of these things. I'm just...fed up. Where do I go from here? How do I save myself? :sad:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

These are such difficult questions that if you do get some resolutions please share them with me...all I can say is that the most effective way to be in the world is to genuine...and to acknowledge your worth...I thik everything else comes from there...all the best, J