I'm just a little slut.. trig i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
I'm just that. A whore. Not even good enough to be used as a sex toy by anyone. I try so hard to just give my all and it doesnt even come close. I must be such a reject that I can never find the one thing that really will keep me on the planet. I tried so fucking hard and I can't bear the thought that it is all useless. Everything is about sex and no one can escape imo.
All I want to do is to be able to smile at people and them to not look at me like i've just done something bad. Jesus, I just wanted to smile at them.
I dont even know what i'm trying to say here but I really wish I knew...

Sa Palomera

Hey you :hug:

I've run into the "everything is about sex"-issue a lot. Still do. It seems like in this world and age of time, a lot of people find sex to be one of the most important things in life. When you cuddle someone, they think you want sex. When you offer someone a drink, they think you want sex. And yah, you can't even smile at people without them often thinking you're trying to smile them into bed or something :dry:

I'm sorry you're feeling this way :sad: :hug: If there's anything I can do, or you want to have an ear to listen, feel free to hit me up on MSN or email (both are in my profile)

:arms:

I'm just that. A whore. Not even good enough to be used as a sex toy by anyone. I try so hard to just give my all and it doesnt even come close. I must be such a reject that I can never find the one thing that really will keep me on the planet. I tried so fucking hard and I can't bear the thought that it is all useless. Everything is about sex and no one can escape imo.
All I want to do is to be able to smile at people and them to not look at me like i've just done something bad. Jesus, I just wanted to smile at them.
I dont even know what i'm trying to say here but I really wish I knew...
You are not just a little slut. You are a wonderful person who deserves to be looked at and loved for who you are and not for sex alone. This world is now sex driven. You turn on the t.v. see sex, listen to music hear sex, etc. It's hard to escape it. all you can do is be you and from what I've gotten to know you are incredibly sweet and wonderful and should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00