Im just another one

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Ive relized that there are 7 billion people on this earth and its over populated, not everyone can be beautiful or have sucess, i just fall in the 1 of many worthless fat never will be loved never will have sucess never will have anything nice, stupid, talentless, going no where nobodys, hey i guess some of us just have that card delt huh...well im gonna think it over for a while alone always...but im pretty sure im gonna say screw this, so sick of just everything going wrong and not even feeling attached to the world.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you come back and talk... what's gone wrong to make you feel so bad?
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I been dealt the bad card but hey i realised something maybe i was dealt this so i can be one of those people who show others how you can be strong and deal with lifes challenges never give up the more you challenge yourself and lifes tasks the more things start falling into place.Failures on the way are just extra challenges and just make you try even harder and keep telling yourself i can do it i can get through this.
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

You are right; not everyone can be beautiful or achieve success or be talented in any one field, but what I say to that is this: the hell with it. Why bother to live by society's expectations? Live by your own standards and give no thought to what anyone else thinks or says about you. Only then will you begin to find your own way in the World. And begin to live as you should.
  5. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Yup i pretty much do that right now, i was once told, no matter what you do you cant "fail" at life, as long as you wake up every morning breathe air and your heart is pumping so i try not to let teh world effect me but when at the end of the day your all alone and it seems no one cares and you kno you cant make it in life, it seems like there is only one way out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.