I'm just done with this.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pharaoh, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

I don't know what to do. It seems like the only way out. None of my friends will talk to me, my boyfriends broke up with me, and no one seems to care.

They just keep telling me to kill myself, and right now, I think I may do just that. I'm sick of people who don't care, even more sick of people who pretend to. It's crap, and I'm done with it.

I'm done with everything. I don't have anyone to talk to. I feel so alone. Like no one cares. I'm doing everything I can think of to try not to do it, but....I don't know.....

It seems like the best option right now.....

2. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

Im really sorry you feel that way. But there are always people who care.
    This site is full of people who understand what you are going through and care about you.

Please dont listen to your 'friends'....they dont deserve to be called friends by anyone if they could consider telling you that....

I am here to talk to...if you would like.....send me a private message :]

xx stay strong. you can make it through...

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

Thank you

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

hi i agree with shadowheart don't listen to those "friends" they probably care but just don't know what to say..just giving them the benefit of the doubt is all. I am sure you will find understanding here just reach out as you have done and realize that members really do care as we know the pain.
    Have you felt these way for long? Have you considered a therapist as well? Of course come here but a professional is always good and if your feelings are really bad maybe they will suggest meds so it will make your pain manageable.
    hope to hear from you,
    B

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

It sort of comes and goes, I guess.

I don't trust counslers, and I figured therapists are sort of the same as that.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i didn't trust doctors or therapist either until i met my last one and this therapist is truly kind nonjudgmental really listens and is so helpful. It is just trying them all until you find the right one that suits you Please try again and yes we care here glad you reached out.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sometimes you can't trust someone like a therapist until you've found the right one and then you just connect with them, give it a shot.
    You can and will meet people who care about you, but you just haven't met the right people yet. I'm sorry the people you've met so far aren't exactly helpful to you but don't let them get the better of you.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If there telling you to kill yourself I wouldn't consider them friends.. You need to cut the strings with them and find real friends.. I'm sure if you stick around the forum you will make new friends here.. I have two that I have carried our friendship outside of the forum.. We talk every day..I also agree a therapist can help you make the right choices.. It took me three before I met the one I am with now.. I have been seeing her for four years now.. Give it a go and see if it doesn't help..You have to expect it to take some time becuase they have to get to know you first,..Good Luck!!

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

Thank you all. I'm feeling a lot better now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.