I'm just done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Murdoc, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdoc

Murdoc Member

Iv given up, i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel and all the other clichés of suicidal people. But I truly don't care about anything anymore, it doesn't help to see the people I care about leaving me while I sit here and wallow in self pity. I don't like to think about my problems because it just makes them harder to ignore. I'm so far past the point of caring at all about myself I don't even know why I get up in the morning. It hurts to reminisce on the past because all my faults and mistakes become glaring holes in my own existence. I hate the person I am and the person I was. I'm just so fed up with my life I don't know why I'm still here.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry for the cliche but today is a new day, einsteins definition of insanity is doing the same things every day and expecting different results. I know this is a dreadful illness to have and to come to terms with, i'm glad you joined here because now we can fight this with you. We will not judge you here. What are you doing in terms of trying to help yourself?

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it friendly and supportive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.