Im just done...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kizzybaby, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kizzybaby

kizzybaby Well-Known Member

I dont usually post my own threads, i usually just comment.
    But i feel pretty shit at the moment.

i feel like, no matter what happens, it always comes back to this point of just wanting to die.
    and usually, its this messy, chaotic desperate screaming in my head. like i CANT live an more. But this time, its not that i CANT..i probably can, because this probably will pass. It usually does, but then it comes back. So its not that i CANT keep living, its just that....i dont want to.

There are good things in life. There are beautiful moments, amazing people, experiences that make me glad to be breathing. But they are hard to feel. Its hard to find, and then feel those good things. Its hard to feel loved, and happy.

But misery? Rejection? Abandonment..loneliness, heartache, depression, despair, distress...these things seem EASY to feel.

Shouldnt it be the other way round? Or else, why would I want to keep going?....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will not find rejection abandonment loneliness here hun we are listening and care I know it is hard to keep fighting but as you say there will be times when hope comes back again and ones life changes a bit more and the darkness is not so dark Keep reaching out hun okay lots of supportive people here who truly care h ugs

3. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

This i understand completely as i feel this everyday.

but as total eclipse says, there are plenty here who will be there for you.
    take a step back and reach out in your times of loneliness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.