I'm just dont belong here

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by melosine, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melosine

melosine Active Member

i dont want to be here
    im srry
    i wish i was different
    i wish i was born an extrovert and happy
    but i wasnt , which is unfair and ppl put it against me
    and i just dont like myself either
    so im srry, i wish i could stay
    but i cant...my life was mostly depressing anyway, cant remember the good times, probably like once every decade and Im 20
    My parents better not make a funeral service for me

-See you on the other side...everyone

Title: I just dont belong here, my mind is all over right now
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
  2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

This is where you belong.
    And we are here to support one another so we need you.
    More than you know.
    Please try if you can to speak out.
    Express your anger with us not against yourself.
    Please come back to us.
    Give us a chance
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. melosine

melosine Active Member

Its not about trying anymore. I dreamed of killing myself for years. The thoughts are killing me internally, I need a release. A release for my spirit to just drift away would be the only cure for my depression. Life isnt for everyone, and I cant wait for the end of my days to come.

Ill stay a couple of days , but even finals are coming and I just dont care as much as I used to. Im the odd one out.
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im sorry...im crying...its overwhelming...i feel exactly the same...im sorry to here you are going through this....i hope you life become better soon...
    take care :hug:
  6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I can relate to this alot, I feel exactly the same. I'm not only an outcast but I'm a laughing stock aswel, the odd one out.

I also have exams in about 5 weeks, not my fainals but they count alot to my final grade and I haven't really been bothered about them either, I feel like I'll die anyway soon so there's no point.
    But I often counter these thoughts though and I just forget about everything else, my current situation as an outcast, my life now and who I am now..... I won't be like this forever, things will change, if you get your grades you will leave the place happy, you can take a new direction in your life with your degree. You have to keep trying, you have a chance to make a food future for yourself, it might not seem like it but now is only temporary.
  7. melosine

melosine Active Member

I cant communicate with anyone because of the way I am. It's hard to change especially if you were born that way. People choose not to like me for who I am or give "constructive criticism" that I take as insults.
  8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You can change, once you leave you can change, your only 20. You can change along with your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.