I'm just feeling a little sad today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by just_me_again, Jan 27, 2016.

1. just_me_again

just_me_again Active Member

It's nothing great or earth shaking. I'm just sad. Today was a good day. I went to my classes and went to work. There was a new girl at work that's really nice and I had a good time talking to her to make my shift go by quicker. Yesterday I worked out and while I felt a little sore today, it felt great to do yesterday. I'm pretty much caught up on everything after missing part of last week to recover from a head injury. I'm just sad. I feel empty and paralyzed. I'm supposed to be planning these great trips and am looking forward to writing for my class, and speaking French for another class, and talking to international students, but I just feel kind of listless. I should be doing something productive. I know this but this is one of those bad days that I'm going to let myself have. I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow.

3 people like this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope tomorrow you won't be so sad and that more joy will be in your heart one day at a time ok

3 people like this.
  3. The PM

The PM Member

Even in middle school my parents were okay with us taking mental days off. Sometimes you just need a day to decompress or to just not do anything. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

4. The PM

The PM Member

Even in middle school my parents were okay with us taking mental days off. Sometimes you just need a day to decompress or to just not do anything. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope today is a better day for you, we are all entitled to have our bad days, good luck with dealing with today, glad you had that new girl to help you feel a bit better.