I'm just looking for some help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ac14, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ac14

ac14 New Member

Hello, I'm new here and I don't really know what I'm doing but.... For the past four years I've had suicidal thoughts and I''ve been kinda sad (I don't want to say I'm depressed because I don't really know). I used to selfharm (I'm now 4 months clean). And I tried to kill myself two years ago.
    I thought I was gettiing better because I stopped cutting myself and I was happier but for some unknown reason I'm getting bad again. It is hard for me to think about anything else besides killing/cutting myself. I don't want to leave my house. I'm scared, so scared. I have no one to talk to, I'm so sorry

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey there! Don't be sorry, you don't have anything to feel badly about. I'm glad you're looking for help, because if you can start to feel better, that might mean one day being able to accomplish all of the great things your mind can manage. Have you sought any professional guidance in the form of medication or therapy? If not, those are two primary and common paths people take for success against this sort of thing. But it isn't effortless or easy, and can sometimes take a little bit of work. It is so worth it though if you can find any help in any way shape or form whatsoever. So please feel free to talk to and or interact with everyone here and I hope that it makes you feel a bit better. Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.