I'm just not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I'm new here.
I'm just going to cut to the chase. I just am not good enough. I have no friends, I'm objectively ugly and everything I do, I just end up not being able to follow through with it or mess it up completely. I'm in my mid-20s with no life and don't know what to do anymore.

KindaOtiose

Hi welcome to the forums @DreamALittleDream, we're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.

A lot of what you said is relatable to me, as I'm sure it is to other people on the forums. When we're feeling depressed, we can tell ourselves things that aren't true, or otherwise exaggerate them. Although it may sound like a bit of a cliché, I'm sure you are good enough. Things can get better for you and you can feel better.

In the meantime, you'll always have a place to share and get advice and support here on the forums.

Hang in there. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Hey, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're feeling like this - I'm mid 20s and feel very similarly, there's so much pressure. Do you know what your idea of good enough would look like?
Hi! I think I do. But at its core, it is me being happy with myself, my accomplishments and my life.

Hi welcome to the forums @DreamALittleDream, we're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.

A lot of what you said is relatable to me, as I'm sure it is to other people on the forums. When we're feeling depressed, we can tell ourselves things that aren't true, or otherwise exaggerate them. Although it may sound like a bit of a cliché, I'm sure you are good enough. Things can get better for you and you can feel better.

In the meantime, you'll always have a place to share and get advice and support here on the forums.

Hang in there. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00