Im just not ok

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoNamesPlease, May 22, 2016.

1. NoNamesPlease

NoNamesPlease Active Member

I have been very close to attempting since Friday. I have not left my bedroom all weekend. I do not know if I will make it another 30 days until I have insurance and psych meds.

I have considered going to the emergency room and seeing if I can get a 72-hour hold, but I would lose my job if I missed a day of work. I wish I had thought of doing this on Friday. I would at least have a prescription by now.

I have a method close at hand, a very unpleasant one, and I am so afraid.

It has helped over the last two days coming here, but I just really wish I had someone to talk to face to face.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can make it as we care about YOU. Keep listing here and we try our best to help you. Take care and be safe.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What about calling a helpline or a local crisis team?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, how about calling your local crisis nurse at your local hospital and then maybe you could go in and just have a chat with them? I am sorry you are feeling so low and I know it is different talking on here than real life but it's something that helps a lot of people get through crisis's.
  5. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Go to the hospital or call 911 immediately.
  6. NoNamesPlease

NoNamesPlease Active Member

I have called a hotline. It helped a little to hear a voice. Thank you. Im probably going to blow up the threads just venting in a bit. I apologise in advance