I have been very close to attempting since Friday. I have not left my bedroom all weekend. I do not know if I will make it another 30 days until I have insurance and psych meds. I have considered going to the emergency room and seeing if I can get a 72-hour hold, but I would lose my job if I missed a day of work. I wish I had thought of doing this on Friday. I would at least have a prescription by now. I have a method close at hand, a very unpleasant one, and I am so afraid. It has helped over the last two days coming here, but I just really wish I had someone to talk to face to face.