I'm just really tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I feel like I post the same bloody thing every time I come on here....guess it's insanity. I feel really lost and directionless right now. I just don't want to keep dealing with life if all there is feeling like I'm living in vain with the constant pain of the past always hurting everyday. Sorry for the vague rambling.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, I am sorry you are feeling so low. The past has nothing new to show you but I can relate, I was worrying about something fron ny past earlier. I hope you feel better soon and no, you are not insane.

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Sorry that you're struggling!

Like @Petal said, the past rarely seems to help us... but I hope you can look forward... is there anything you want to do?

Keep up the fight. And keep reaching out to help yourself move forward

4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure what I want to do.....I just don't want my life to be stagnant even if things are kind of okay ( steady job, still sober) It feels like the highlight of my life is playing video games. I mean I like playing video games, but i want to have more than that in my life. Problem is that I am so damn inadequate at socializing. I got hurt pretty bad in the past and I still struggle with getting over that rejection. But even just simply talking is a struggle.

So between finding closure from my past and trying to be opeful about life today, I just feel like I don't have much to look forward to. Sorry if none of this made sense.

5. It makes perfect sense OP i feel EXACTLY like you(only different situations)I talk alot but i feel like i dont have much to look forward to aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.