I'm just so damn bitter and angry about life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I've accepted the fact I'll never what it feels like to have a true friend or to have another person's love. Some of us are just born, spend most of our lives alone, than die. This is my great destiny.
  2. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

I have a fiancee and a couple of best friends and I still want to kill myself.
  3. Blackbird33

We all have our reasons for some on the surface they have the perfect life yet they still seek suicide. But for me the loneliness is killing me.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I do have a few people left who care about me, but I don't want to ruin their lives and feel it's better if I don't stick around. Sounds weird I know, but I guess it makes sense to me. I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely, I just keep finding ways to distract myself and not think about it.
  5. LexiRN

LexiRN Active Member

I have a great husband, two children, and two best friends but for some reason I have deep and pervasive loneliness; such that I attempted suicide Monday from that, anxiety, depression, and just not caring anymore. I don't know how I can have so much and feel so empty. It makes no sense. On paper it looks spectacular but my brain is so dysfunctional, for some reason I have a hard time wanting live. I once had nothing in terms of relationships and dreamed of the day I would have what I currently have, but honestly it didn't fix anything. It just gave me people to hurt.
  6. Blackbird33

Knowing that I really don't have anyone in this world and if I died the impact would be minimal my job would have the most difficulty finding another worker to replace me.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just replying to let you know I care.
  8. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry for how you are feeling, blackbird 30

lonelyness sucks- the only people i have are on my various forums... though i want to end it all (i've nothing else going for me), i'd never put all my friends on the forums through it... and does that sound strange?

it's just the way it is for me- i like the forums and the people on them too much to hurt them. and that's the only reason i'm alive
  9. alenkur79

alenkur79 New Member

Hi! I perfectly understand your feelings. I so many times feel myself lonely and that no one understand me in this world, but still I,ll never think about a suicide. It,s worse thing what can happen with people. A month ago one of my friend (unique at this moment) made a suicide at his birthday. He had the same thoughts as you have - that no one need him and no one love him and didn,t know that one person at least close to him always loved him but just never says him. Yes, it was me. I always thought that I still have time to say that. And he just gave up the life., and I need to live with this hurt for the rest of my life but I,m still positive about life. don,t give any chance to this life and people around. Please, believe there are not so little people which are need in you and which like you and which would like to be friends or more. Don,t give up so easy, if you,re now alone it,s doesn,t mean that you,ll alone for the rest of your life. You need try to be patient. Try to find something positive in each day. Actually, there are so many opportunities in this life, but if you decide to end it...it will no way to return and something change...the life is unique and no one born to die alone and unloved in this world. If you want to talk more, write me I will be with pleasure answer to you and even to be a friend for you. best wishes, Alena
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.