I'm just so lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Murdoc, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdoc

Murdoc Member

I know I haven't been on here for awhile but I have nowhere else to go. I'm just so lonely, I have no one, all the people who pretend to care about me never come through when I need them most. all I want is someone be with me, not even physically just mentally, like someone to just share my soul with. And Iv had no one for so long it just hurts, I need the other half Iv never had

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Murdoc i remember you I am sorry you feel so alone it hurts i get that Sitting with you for awhile so you are not alone hugs

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Loneliness can become unbearable. If you want to talk, you can inbox me. I know what it feels like when the people you need most don't come through for you. But just know that there is someone for you. It may not seem like it at this moment in time, but there is.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi murdoc, don't fret, this site is here to support you. We are all in this together. I really hope things improve soon, let us know.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, I feel much the same way you do. Luckily you are in a good place where people will be there when you need to talk. I'm around if you feel the need to chat.

6. Christopher

Christopher Member

We are all the same. We're there when our friends need us the most but no ones there when we need the comfort and love. never lose faith. there is only light at the end of every dark tunnel.

7. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Murdoc

8. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.