I'm just so sad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jan 6, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i was supposed to babysit this morning for my friend but had to messaged her last minute and cancel, because I didn't sleep all night...I was so anxious and I knew I couldn't go...now I feel so sad, she hasn't responded so I know she's upset but I just can't do it...and I hate it...I hate that I couldn't do that...it was simple really and I couldn't do it...I'm a loser...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh no you are not a loser you are brave you did the best thing for the child You cannot look after children when you are too tired yourself. You did good to phone and explain why I hope you can rest now okay

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You are far from being a loser hun :hug: You did the right thing

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm actually really proud that you took care of yourself first. You need to be able to take care of yourself before you can take care of a child. I'm sure your friend will come around. You really did do the right thing :) :hug:

5. morning rush

I guess you're all right, but I just feel like a failure, I can't even do that for a friend...and I know she's mad 'cause she won't talk to me...

I went out for a walk in hopes that it would make me feel better...it did a bit but then I stuffed myself with food, until my belly was so full...I've never done that before...I'm so stuffed its hurts and I want to cut so badly...

why do I take it so bad...I mean I know I see it way bigger than it really is but I can't help it or stop it...:( life sucks

6. total eclipse

if she is a friend she will understand you were thinking only of her child and the saftey issues She will calm down don't worry okay you did the Right thing I hope you get much needed sleep tonight hugs

7. morning rush

she's not a good friend and we aren't friends anymore...its not the first time things like that happens...she told me that I should understand about how she feels and is down etc...but apparently she can't understand my problems...or more likely doesn't care...all that matters is her...so I let her go...

its hard because I don't have any real friends in real life...she's the only one so I just keep on forgiving and keep going, but its always me giving and giving and its always about her so...no more...

8. total eclipse

Hun if she cannot understand they maybe it is time to move on You look after you okay hugs