Im just so sad.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dlazell, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlazell

dlazell New Member

Ive felt this way for years, on and off. It usually starts with me remembering how well my life used to be, and how shitty it is now... then I hurt myself and someone gets police to haul me off to the hospital, where they give me medicine and a few months later it happens again. Im so tired of it, and just so damn sad. I dont even know what to do anymore. I want to die so badly. Sorry if everyone wanted some detailed story, theres no details. Just sad, and tired of living. Needed to say it to someone who couldnt call police to get me.

2. paul1990

paul1990 Active Member

Hello,

sorry for your current situation, however if you say your life used to be better, maybe it could be somehow again. The point is, your desire for dying is probably based on the condition you currently find yourslef in. You sure wouldn´t feel the same years ago so maybe if you concentrate on what made you happy back then, maybe you wouldn´t be tired of living like you said. You can still come back perhaps. It´s not like for example I´ve found that I never really enjoyed anything, never been interested in anything, the whole my life was basically empty etc. Your´s wasn´t and maybe still isn´t. There´s pretty much nowhere for me to look back or return to, but maybe you can. Maybe you can find something inspiring from back than and take it with you to for the future.

Paul.

3. dlazell

dlazell New Member

It was better because I had family, who cared. I had a good job, a wife, 3 kids, a home, and pretty much everything else I wanted. I am 25 now, I had all that at 20. Now my kids are gone because of my wife and I attempting suicide, and now the court has given them to my mother in 2009. I since then commited a robbery that I was punished severely for, and am now living hotel to hotel, I have no ID so I cant get a job, my wife works but pretty much hates me, when I try to get an ID they say I need proof of residence, but I have no proof since I stay in a hotel and they wont accept the receipt as proof. I want my kids back so bad, and everytime we visit they beg to come home with me, and I tell them that I have to go to work, only im not going to work... im going back to this shitty hotel room without them because the court system wont give them back. Its not fair that im depressed about losing my kids, but I cant have my kids back because im depressed, and I cant stand that I cant just get a job so I can get a fair chance at life like everyone else, because the DMV wont give me an ID for being "homeless" in their eyes. I just dont see anymore point in life.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

From reading your situation, your solution is pretty clear. Obviously you can't have your kids back with no job and no place to live (how are you paying for the hotel?). What are you doing to attempt to gain employment? Why are you not using your mother's address as "your" address in order to obtain an I.D.? Surely your mom wants you to get your life back in order. If you want your kids back, you're going to have to work hard for it.

5. paul1990

paul1990 Active Member

That´s right. Besides you dlazell, you still got your kids and you want them and from what I could understand those kids still like their dad. Just telling that you still got something to live and fight for, even it seems like already lost fight now. Maybe you desire for an succesful suicide attempt right now, but I´m sure more than that you would prefer not to find yourself in this situation. It is actually your lost life you want, not the death. Death is your plan B and your primary plan A is to fix your live and be abke to see yourself with kids again. You still got something to loose, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.