Im just so tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rookie, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Ive been awake for six days now, andthings are starting to get a bit wierd... im having horrible mood swings and cant stop planning
    methods of permament sleep. the last time i slept i had a terrifying nightmare somewhat akin to the torture scene from law abiding citizen. im not scared to go to sleep, i wish i could, but everytime i close my eyes im there again with a <edit mod total eclipse triggering>.. i went to my gp and asked for some sleeping tablets but he said that he doesnt want to prescribe them because of thier high adductivity.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Did you tell your doc you have not slept for 6 days i think doc shouldhave prescribed you something. Have youtried melatonin hun it is naturally found in our bodies and it helps promote sleep You can ask pharmacist at drug store about it ok Also hun if you are having suicdal thoughts time to take yourself to emergency or call crisis line so you can get support you need hugs

3. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Melatonin isnt available in the uk... unless your over 55 and its prescribed... i told my doctor but because of the various z-drugs he has previously prescribed and also vallium, he said that i would build up a tolerance too quickly and would get addicted... he's a good doctor and very supportive but when it comes to sleepin tablet he is just a prick... walking on the way home from the doctor i just walked straight out into traffic and didnt even realise... im very suicidal but im not going to hospital, they would keep me there for at least three days and that would make me worse.

4. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Also apologies for what you had to edit out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.