Im just so tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by snd2k, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snd2k

snd2k Member

so tired of life, never given me back anything, anyone else feel like that ? its like I put so much effort in and Ive got nothing out, Life has given me nothing. :sad:

Im alone, fat, suffer from Anxiety I have no real friends, no job :sad:

can anyone relate ? why do I have live life like this ? I dont wanna live like this anymore, Ive had enough :sad:

just so tired of fighting :sad:
  2. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

I feel you man, I feel the same. I wish I could give you some advice, but if I could do that, I wouldn't be like this myself.

Life is life, and we have to get on with it bro.
    Take care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have to try to get out of that box you are in. Get out join new activity new club try new things okay Do something anything to get you motivated go for short walks take new class that interest you but do something okay take care.
  4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Are you receiving treatment? What sort of meds are you on?
    Try to remember that this is the illness talking. If you hold on, it will pass. It does get exhausting though and it's easy to get tired of life. You need professional help when it gets like that. Sending lots of positive vibes to you x
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

just wanted to let you know i hear you. life is exhausting sometimes. hang in there, it does get better. are you getting any help at the moment? sometimes those extra supports can make a big difference.
  6. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

I've been hanging in there for over 15 years. So, when does it get better?

It's only gotten worse for me. Not sure when this get better thing will start happening, when things only get worse. Probably never, at least for me.
  7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i can only speak about my own experience, but yes, it did get better for me. i made my first suicide attempt at 16 (had suicidal feelings since i was 13), i'm 45 now. i made several other attempts over the years. what has changed? a diagnosis of being bipolar (only diagnosed at age 42). medication. a great therapist. amazing friends who love and accept me, craziness and all. what hasn't changed? my relationship to my family. what has stayed the same? repeated hospitalizations. when i'm suicidal i feel like i've always felt this way, and that nothing has changed and that nothing ever will change for the better, but when i'm well i feel differently and i'm glad i never succeeded. for me the the fog sometimes lifts.
  8. snd2k

snd2k Member

Im on Citalopram for Anxiety, makes me sleepy that's it, I dont even know if its working, Im just so down, feel like Im going act on my thoughts soon, I sit in my bed and just cry, cant help it. My brothers downstairs suffering from heart condition and in a bad way as well, he waiting to have heart surgery, It's alll too much I cant take this anymore :sad:
  9. total eclipse

how long have you been on meds it takes 6 weeks to kick in sometimes If it has been longer and you don't feel well on it ask doc to try something differnt okay wellbutrin work for me where ciprolax made me ill it all depends what works for your systemokay.
  10. snd2k

snd2k Member

3 weeks at most I think, Im still a wreck, right now Im just so emotional, so upset, I go to lay down and sleep and I start crying, I cant help it, Im just so sad.

I dont have any good friends, nobody who would just come give me a hug and tell me everything is going to be OK, sometimes I think even small gesture like that from someone would help me, but I have nobody.
  11. total eclipse

it will take another few weeks okay hold on i am sending you hugs okay virtual ones but ones that care i am listening i hear you. Please i know it takes awhile but anothr week the meds should work if not call your doctor okay Keep talking here okay and let the dam tears come it is a way of healing oneself.
    hell my tears are falling now and i am just letting them come so try taking a warm bath have nice warm cup tea or something to relax you and know it will get better okay it will

take care of you okay listen to nice music watch a funny tv program something to distract youfrom sadness okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo:pinkrose::donut::rose::heart:
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi snd2k. If you're unhappy with the direction that your life is going then you have to do something about it. At first, this might seem like an overwhelming suggestion, but if you break it up into small goals, it will be easier to accomplish.

If you're unhappy with your weight, then start an exercising program and eat healthy foods. When you lose some weight, your self-confidence will increase and you will make new friends and hopefully find someone to love. Keep looking for work, even though the economy is tough right now. I'm sure you'll find something. Don't give up man. :hug:
  13. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You do need to give the meds time to work. You also need to talk to someone about your feelings. You can phone a crisis line for this.
    At the moment you're going through an incredible amount of stress and you need to recognise that. You're bound to cry. In some ways that's good because it will release a lot of the tension.
    You also need to realise that you're in a situation where your brother has a visible physical illness which everyone is aware of.
    You're going through an invisible physical illness which people probably aren't aware of.
    Its natural to compare the two and wonder why you feel like you do, when your brother is the one who is ill. However YOU ARE ILL TOO. Don't forget that.
    Don't be beating yourself up about feeling the way you do. Take one day at a time and phone a crisis line or come on this forum.
    Sending lots and lots of hugs. BTW, I'm extremely overweight, do you dislike me for it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.