I'm Just So Tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of feeling like this. I'm tired of being disgusted by myself every time I look in a mirror. I'm tired of being the best and that still not being good enough. I'm tired of feeling so ugly. I'm tired of feeling so unwanted, because really, if my own mother cast me off when I was a baby, who will want me? I'm tired of feeling like because my breasts aren't show I'm not going to get the solo in the next song. I'm tired of worrying about my classes when school starts again because I know they're going to want more than I'm able to give. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of kissing people's asses to even get half of what others get because I don't come from money and my daddy's not on the school board. I'm tired of being sent to second clarinet instead of first because I have to miss some practices because my grandparents are over eighty and can't just drive me somewhere on the drop of a hat. I'm tired of feeling like my family is just waiting for me to be gone so they can not deal with me. I'm tired of feeling like my mother's shadow. I'm tired of feeling like I can never live up to the standards she's set. I'm tired of never being enough.

I'm tired of being tired and I can't do this anymore. I don't want half-hearted condolences. I just want someone who can empathize.

Chargette

I remember feeling as tired as you are feeling now. I stumbled through it. Eventually I got some decent help from the medical community.

I do empathize with you. Are you seeing a doctor for your depression?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hi Atty,
I think you are under alot of stress.. Can't you sit your parents down and have a serious talk with them.. Maybe one at a time so you don't feel like your getting teamed up on..Have you tried therapy?? It helps when you have someone to talk to face to face..I was in therapy for five years and we spoke about everything.. She knows my whole life history..Anyhow I hope you find peace of mind by being here.. Take care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00