Im just tired of everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by badlife, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badlife

badlife Active Member

Im just tired of haveing to maintain everything my family owns. My family complaining i cant do everything they want me to do i am a teenager i have to fix crap in my families house, boat and motorcycles because my mother is always sleeping or complaining. My dad is only awakeand home 3 or 4 hours a day and my sister is lazy as shitit make me just want to kill my self I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi badlife. I think it's good that you know how to fix things around the home, because when you have a home of your own, you will be able to take care of everything. Maybe tell your family that you feel that they have placed too many responsibilities on you and it's driving you crazy? Please don't give up and please don't harm yourself. :hug:

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Im sorry things are bad for you.I will pray for you and hope you do too.

Is there any way you coul dtake a break and live with friends for a while or get your own place?

Maybe you have to have a meeting wth yoiur family and let them kno whow you feel. You seem to be getting more to do than you can handle.

PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSEFL. Tell us the whole story we will listen and help and care. PLESE TELL US MORE.

Wire me if you like

Marty

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

First I wanna say that you are doing the right thing by honoring your family. If you did it for the same reason I do things; to please Yahweh. He will bless you for your efforts as he does me. I would also pray to him, and share my troubles with him too. Me personally. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

5. badlife

badlife Active Member

No matter what i tell them they dont care and if i in pain they make me do even moree

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Miserable people cannot help but hand out misery, be the wonderful, awsome son you have always been and know that you are doing right! Hold onto the good feeling inside, and the love you have, and never let it go. Allow your loving drive, lead you, help you stay stable, and to guide you in this life. Blessings..

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok. Just be a good person and dont worry about the others. remembering you in my prayers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.