I'm just tired of trying....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Mar 10, 2012.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

The daily grind is getting to me....i feel like i have this pressure on me to do things....simple things like, cleaning or grocery shopping....the everyday things are getting to me as I'm just starting to give up and not care...its taking all i can muster to keep things where there are so I dont break down and just stop. That's what I want... to just stop....not doing anything...no work, no thinking, no doing anything and i could be happy with that....but i can't as i roof over my head which i need money to pay for it so i need a job and then all the pressure from a job (although my job for the most part is pressure free...indeed i'm quite lucky as i get to surf the net and watch tv most of my shifts) it all adds up and I just dont know how I can go on like this...everything is just getting to me i need a break.... a long break....a year or 2 or 3...I feel hope is slowly draining from me as i dont know what i can do to change this or what i can do to improve how i feel right now...im just tired of all of this...fuck

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Break can you talk to your boss see if you can even get a weekend off just to enjoy some time for you hun Sometimes that is all it takes to bring us back to center ground again Just concentrate on one thing at a time okay let the little things go for awhile Hugs to you

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Steeb,

I wish there was a way that I could help. We'd get out and do things, and have fun. No pressure needed.

I wish I could do that with many of my friends. It would decrease so much of the tension everyone feels in their lives.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. Even if it's just an ear.