I'm killing myself tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. My mom just told me if I call her a bitch one more time I'm out of this house.
    I have no where else to go.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Wouldn't it be easier to just not call her that again??

3. Autumn01

I dont think I can do that and I don't want that hanging over my head. It's hard enough for me living with her as it is. I hate it.
    I just don't know what to do with my pet- she doesn't deserve to die. I don't want to take anyone else's life- just my own.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
  4. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

So am I. That or finding a way to give myself brain cancer (since my brain is already screwed as it is).

5. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

sounds like a good plan. only problem is you will not be able to see the suffering that you inflict on her. that sucks. but we tend to think in terms of, I will show them. but believe it or not, later most things like this seem simple. things get better, it is just so hard sometimes to realize that right now.

6. Autumn01

I'm sorry :(
    Is your situation as awful as mine?

7. Autumn01

Honestly my mom doesn't give a shit- not anymore anyway.
    I told her I would definitely be killing myself soon then- she didn't say anything. She doesn't care.
    I feel like I'm really walking on egg shells around her now. Which is no way to live. I don't know what I'm gonna do- my only option would be suicide as I have no where else to go. I would love to buy a small house or a townhome and get the h*ll out of here and take my pet with me- I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could. But I would have to win the lottery in order to do that- and I haven't had any luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I can't compare situations because I don't know yours, but I feel powerless to make my loneliness go away. Part of it is my disease, which feels like a death sentence and may be the reason people shun me or friend-zone me sometimes. I wish I could ease your situation. You deserve better support.

9. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

perhaps yall can meet up.

10. Autumn01

I'm sorry. I wish you felt better.
    Thanks. I have no where else to move to but in a grave. I don't mind taking my life- so long it works but I don't have anywhere to take my pet. I don't want to leave her with my mom as I hate her- she is such a bitch. She wouldn't want to take care of her anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  11. pickwithaustin

You could try what I think a few young people do when they're not happy being supported by their parents. You could work hard with your studies, get a job, save some money, and then move out on your own so that you will no longer be dependent upon her for food, support, and shelter. It might be a bit more work than simply giving up, but it seems to have been an option that has worked for other people in the world. If you're unable to stop calling her names, a plan of success instead of failure would be more likely to show her that you are better than you feel she is treating you. Perhaps there are contributing factors she is experiencing, beyond your name calling of her, that create the attitude she expresses that you don't like. Because you are also unhappy, perhaps you can better than most understand that she too may be going through some sort of depression and perhaps compassion and understanding would be an ideal avenue to take in your situation. If not, then surely working toward a goal of success that gets you out of the house is an excellent productive alternative. A few people in the world have tried that and have successfully moved out of their parents homes as they grew older. Worth a shot.

12. onetruemisfit

onetruemisfit New Member

I am going through kind of the same situation right now. I don't have a pet though lol. I hate being single and this all came from a break up. I'll be miserable with a job and living on my own as well.

13. onetruemisfit

onetruemisfit New Member

I live in a shitty ass town with no jobs available and with no vehicle. My mom can't drive either. Pickwithaustin you make it sound like everything is so simple when that isn't the case for everyone.

14. Autumn01

Thanks. I think I will hang in there for now.
    Stupid me- I ran into a girl on the road today while driving.

15. Autumn01

I'm sorry. Could you possibly move to another town where their are jobs? Atleast you don't have to deal with a car needing repairs. I got into a car accident today. Life isn't simple for most including myself but PickwithAustin is only trying to help.

16. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

All I am saying is that this is only a small part of your life. It may not seem like it now, but you will have so many great things in the future, you may not be able to see this now.
    I tried suicide four times, apparently I suck at it. But I find things that I see now I would have missed, and those things make me thankful that I did fail in my attempts.
    Life is hard, no matter where you are coming from. But it is living through those times to find the good things that make it worth it.

17. pickwithaustin

It's not easy and I did not state anywhere in my post that it was. Living is a lot of work, that is for sure. Don't assume that it is "simple" for the rest of us - we have to struggle and fight and work hard just like every body else. Desire is the separating factor. You either desire to succeed or you do not. It has nothing about being simple or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.