I'm kinda an asshole

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

That's what I got told tonight. Well at least when I play poker. I'm not supposed to take it personally though. Oh no, don't take it personally.

I pretty much knew that that's how most see me. Why not? I've had nothing go right in my life so I know I've become an asshole. Got tired of listening to girls bitch and complain about their awful boyfriends just to run back into their arms and give them another chance. Got tired of trying to make people happy just for me to be fucked over and left depressed.

Oh and I once again get to see a girl I'm attracted to, go after some other guy I hang with. This time my roommate (if he even sees it).

Got an appointment for a psych referral on Oct. 10th, guess it will be a lotto draw if I make it.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

I thought being called an asshole in poker was a compliment :) As for the rest, just because you're attracted to someone doesn't mean your life will improve if you both get together, sometimes it's the last nail in the coffin. Relationships are stressful and the more attachment you place on them the less healthy they become. Chances are, when the time is right you will fall for someone who falls for you, it's only love if you both feel the same, the rest is just about sex.

3. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

Hey Bigman, I feel for you! I really do!

Almost all the girls I was attracted to ended up going after my more attractive friends. And sometimes it would be so embarrassing because the guys know I have a crush on this or that girl and she would practically throw herself into the arms of my friends. And during our guys-only gatherings at the pub, they would talk about the slut they just banged aka the girl I had a crush on.

So there. Romance is over for me. From now on, if I need sex, I am just going to see a hooker. At least they are honest. I mean if you paid for an hour, that's what you get and they don't stop the session to go bang your friends behind your back either.