I'm kinda not sure...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ZombiePringle, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

for the past few months I've been questioning myself... I've known for a while that I am in fact bi...however I've been wondering lately if I'm actually completely gay... I've had numerous failed relationships that I'm starting to wonder if maybe I sabotaged them sub-consciously. A couple of examples of why I think I may be only attracted to guys anymore... 1) whenever somebody asks me "which celebrity do you think is hot blah blah blah?" I always think of a guy right away within seconds. And then struggle to think of a female celebrity that I find to be "hot". And when I do think of a female I always think of non-physical things that attract me such as.. Natalie Portman (I don't find her to be hot.. But I do find her to be smart which makes me attracted) Another example... I never see myself checking out women anymore but do find myself checking out guys.... so yeah... all this kinda makes me wonder if I'm just fully gay and not bi...

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

It depends if you see attraction on a purely physical level. And maybe, at this point in your life, that's how you feel, and you're more turned on by men- in terms of physical attraction, than women? And there's nothing wrong with going by that instinct and seeing where that takes you.

3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share my perspective.... for me i label my self as gay, and I gain a sense of self identity when i say im gay, so i get why u r questioning how u see ur self fit into this world. I have this friends who told me this story of this guy once. This guy labeled him self as straight, but having heard the stories my friend told me of some of the things this guy has done, I would say this guys has done a lot of gay things in his life. But the thing is he still sees himself as straight. I guess what im getting at is, its just a label, and sexuality can be very fluid, it really doesn't matter how u label yourself as long as ur comfortable with the label. One other thing ...does it matter one way or another... like will it change anything for u weather or not u label yourself as gay or bi?

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Dude, are you talking about me!?

5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

lol no.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I used to think I was bisexual, too. I don't think it's that uncommon for people to believe that they are bisexual, if they are either gay or straight.