Im laughing with no reason..i lost it ?!!!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im always so sad & deprissed...i dont laugh at all or even smile...even if i got so nice gift,huge or listen to funny joke...i dont smile. However, today i was just laughing like crazy in the class becouse a silly reason or even no reason..i lost it..i los my mind...i even have my voice changed...like im another person....it did happened couple of times before...i donno what to do...somebody till me whats wrong with me??whats happening??how can i countrol it??please help ??

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

It sounds like mania? Are you bi polar or ever been diagnosed/discussed this?

3. bubblin girl

No...im just having littel depression...nothing realy serious...it doesnt happend alot..and it happnd only couple of time long time ago during the class or when im at college...but nothing eals....im losing it...like im another person...even my voice change...i really hope not having that kind

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey when i am under alot of stress i laugh inapprorpiately. My doctor says he worries when i laugh that way because i am hiding my pain. I think you should tell your doctor what is happening and see what he thinks maybe causing this.
    Always good to let your doctor know everything. I think it is just stress that was bottled up inside thats all but better to ask doc okay see what he or she thinks.

5. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

It could definitely be a reaction to extreme stress. I have laughed hysterically over things that are really not funny.

I was once completely stranded with no phone and a broken down car, not a penny to my name, and I was coughing up blood and had no voice. I alternated between laughing hysterically and sobbing.

6. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

The same, and my doctor says it's a way of hiding from issues that I feel I have no control of or those that I really don't want to deal with. I'd take violet's advice and be completely honest with the doctor. May point you to some things you're not consciously aware of. I hope you are seeing a doctor because of your depression?

7. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

People can react in strange ways when under pressure or in great distress.

I wouldn't worry too much about the ins and outs of what it means for now, it could cause you more distress.

That said, I think it would help for you to see a Dr.

How are you today?

8. total eclipse

Hi hope you are better today and i hope you called your doc just to talk to okay. Take care

9. bubblin girl

i would agree with u..cos its so boring class..new teacher in the midle of the term/course...im already fail the Quizzes & mid-term exam..then i took a quiz before the class..and cant understand the new teacher..plus i have an argu with my dad before the class..i just was trying to shake the bored & the scared of failing...nothing big deal...its ok
    anyway, i dont have Dr...thats why im always asking people here to help me
    thanks dear...u always helping me...thats so nice of u :)

10. bubblin girl

im okay...thanks for asking..thats so nice of u :)

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

sometime when i'm really tired i will laugh silly

12. total eclipse

Is there a way to make upthe test you failed get a rewrite
    Even if you talk to a GP regular doctor then can help you get councilling
    I hope your exams are over soon so yu can get some down time. College is so stressful i really feel for you
    Talk with coucillors at your school let them know how stressed out you are they may be able to help you get extra help or time to write your test do assignments etc.
    take care okay

13. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Bubblin, sometimes I laugh like that too. It helps a little for me to pretend for a second that I like myself and am a happy person. Atleast for me I find a little comfort in it. There isn't anything wrong with that, like the others said you are probably just under stress. I wouldn't put too much thought into it, unless it's an ongoing problem.

14. bubblin girl

I do the same...it chear me up :)
    some times is so much like yestarday but yeah i guess it stress...thanks dear :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.